Many Apologies!

I am so very sorry it has been such a long time since I have done a post!
My computer has been acting up, as has my life.
I have now downloaded the blogger app on my phone and will start doing posts from here.
On top of my computer going hay wire, our kindle has decided to fight us as well so I have not been able to do anymore reading for the Sad Soul blog (or myself). I hope to get Brene Browns book, the Gifts of Imperfection, in paper back soon and continue working on the Sad Soul blog.
Promises to all that we will have much to share and read going forward - so much catching up to do, as well as current issues and fun :o)
Tomorrow you will have a post to enjoy!
Until then,
Live, laugh, love! ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PLEASE do not give up!!!

Anger Management

Self Respect