First Muffin Attempt...

And they turned out pretty delish if I do say so myself :o)

I used the muffin batter recipe from Pamelas Kitchen: http://www.pamelasproducts.com/all-recipes/
In our muffins I added blueberries, dark chocolate, and almonds - nom, nom, nom.
The next time I make these I will add another tbsp of vanilla, some more (almond) milk, and 2 more tsp of water (with baking high altitude I generally have to add flour and 2 tsp of water).
The batter was a little thick for my liking.
But all in all, very happy with how they turned out :o)
Closer and closer to perfecting my gluten free baking hehehe ...soon I will tell you why I am doing this, other than for my families enjoyment ;o)

Hope you try these out and enjoy them too!
Until next time folks,
Live. Laugh. Love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PLEASE do not give up!!!

Anger Management

Self Respect