Oven Dreams

I am still feeling pretty craptastic, so I decided to spend my day in the kitchen.

My day in the kitchen started with me making pancake dippers (bacon inside pancake batter). I used the Pamela' s Kitchen Pancake Recipe - definitely had to alter. I added about twice as much (almond) milk, and twice as much vanilla. With cooking high altitude I also added 2 tsp of water. 

Recipe: http://www.pamelasproducts.com/all recipes


For the Pancake Dippers I would highly recommend having a condiment bottle to use, as per the directions. Trying to do it "by hand" was quite a task lol but they turned out delish! 

Recipe: http://www.ladybehindthecurtain.com/buffet-pancake-dippers/ 


I let the extras cool and then packaged them up in individual serving ziploc bags, and then put all into a gallon size bag, and into the freezer they went for future breakfasts. (Open individual serving bag, microwave for approx 60 seconds.)

Next I made gluten free dark chocolate and almond cookies - another delish!
Now I have gluten free white chocolate, peanut butter cookies in the oven - tastes tester said they were, "very good!"

For the cookies I used my Mile High Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe from the "dinner and desert" post. I altered it for the peanut butter cookies simply by cutting the butter in half and using half a cup of peanut butter.

Recipe: for some reason I cannot post the link right now... weird lol but check out my blog post, dinner and desert,  and you will find it there :o) 

Looks like my goal to perfect gluten free baking is coming along :o)

Until next time,
Live. Laugh. Love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PLEASE do not give up!!!

Anger Management

Self Respect