I ♡ Breakfast Smoothies

How are you on this Fabulous Friday?
I am slowly waking up ;o)

...so one thing to learn about me, especially if you follow my recipe posts, is that I am not big on measuring... i know, makes it hard to give you recipes lol but so far we seem to be doing ok... unless you're just not telling me lol

Anyhoo, let's get to this delicious Breakfast Smoothie.

(Again, I really don't measure)

Strawberries
Raspberries
Banana
Vanilla Almond Milk
Apple Sauce (equivalent of 1 serving)
2 fruit cups (with liquid)
OJ
1/2 tbsp Peanut Butter (for protein)
2 servings of oats
Honey
Cinnamon

The fruit was half to 3/4 of my blender - the remainder of the ingredients filled the rest of the blender.

Serve and Enjoy! :o)
Live. Laugh. Love.

Have a Wonderful Weekend! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PLEASE do not give up!!!

Anger Management

Self Respect