Cannabis: get the facts

The News loves to make marijuana the "bad guy" (just like pit bulls), rather than the irresponsible parents who leave their treats and weed out where their kids can get their hands on it (or people blowing up their houses making oil cuz they're "stupid" lol).
It's not marijuanas fault... well maybe it kind of is lol but its not marijuanas fault you leave your crap out for little mouths to consume, or that you don't realize butane is explosive/flammable :-P ;-) 
Just like with alcohol, you need to be responsible. We are all adults after all. 

Anyhoo,
 
I am going to share some links with factual information with you.
Let's get those who are not, edumacated on Cannabis, or Marijuana.
 
Top 10 Marijuana Myths & Facts from Rolling Stone Magazine:
 
6 Facts About Marijuana from the Pew Research Center:
 
Can We Handle The Truth About Marijuana, from Common Sense for Drug Policies
 
7 Health Myths Up In Smoke, from CBS News

NORML  http://norml.org/marijuana


As well, I would like to share my experience with you all.

I am a Medical Patient.
I have been a (self proclaimed, lol) MMJ Patient before it was legal via Self Medication.
Since the legalization, my doctors have used me as a sort of "guinea pig" as I am their only diagnosed Bipolar 1 patient who does not take any psych medications, and uses marijuana effectively for treatment.
My Medical Team and I use the following to treat my varying conditions:
Vitamins/Supplements, Healthy Diet, Exercise, Rest, Chiropractry/Massage/Acupuncture (the like), Cannabis, Therapy. 
The Diagnosis we are treating this way:
Bipolar 1, Generalized & Social Anxiety (with OCD tendencies), Insomnia, ADD, Fibromyalgia, Arthritis, Cervical Spine Issues, Chronic Costal Chondritis, Chronic Headaches/Migraines, Chronic Nausea & GI/Pelvic Pain, Hypoglycemia, Chronic Vitamin D Deficiency... and the list goes on lol
I do not take any prescription pain killers (exception was when I was hospitalized and in SEVERE pain back in February/March), psychiatric medications, or the like. 

Cannabis has it's place. 
Please do your research. 
Please remember Big Industry has made most of the information suit their needs.
Please remember the Government has hidden studies proving the benefits of Cannabis, never mind the Hemp Industry. 
Please think for yourself! 
Patients like myself depend on you doing so.


I will leave you with this, for now.
Please let us know any sources of information you trust, and any of your thoughts or questions in the comment section.

"Do not judge what you do not understand. And even then, let go of judgment." - me ;-)

Until next time,
Live. Laugh. Love! :-)

 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PLEASE do not give up!!!

Anger Management

Self Respect