One Dish Pork Tenderloin... #2 ;-)

 
 
One Dish Pork Tenderloin; Version 2.0
Sauce Recipe (Pic Below):
 
 
**SUBSTITUTE GLUTEN FREE SOY SAUCE to make recipe gluten free**
**I suggest using REAL maple syrup**
**for this recipe I used garlic powder, and a little sea salt**
FOR THIS RECIPE JUST MIX INGREDIENTS AND THEN STOP!!! ;-)
**I preheated our Covenction Oven to 450 degrees on the Roast setting**

I took my pork tenderloin and put it in the baking dish pictured below.
Next, I slit it down the middle, then poured half of the sauce mix in the slit.
While that sat I sliced/diced (1/2) Sweet Onions, (3) Potatoes, and Cauliflower - once all cut, spread around tenderloin, and then mixed in 1 TSP of minced garlic to the vegetables.
Pour the other half of the sauce mix over the vegetables (and tenderloin).
Mix the vegetables again, making sure to not spill any of the sauce mix that is in the tenderloin.
Cover the dish with tinfoil.
Bake for 45 minutes, then stir the vegetables, and use a "spoon" to mix sauce in, around & on(to) the tenderloin.
Bake another 20 minutes.
Stir vegetables once more, and serve! :-)

 
Enjoy!!!
(before it went into the oven)
 
 
 
  (mmmmm after it is done cooking)
The meat was tender & juicy! Perfect! :-)
 
Live. Laugh. Love! <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PLEASE do not give up!!!

Anger Management

Self Respect