Tacos nommmm

Ready for another "recipe"? ;-)

This is my second recipe shared that I don't really measure out. I add seasonings based on how much meat I am cooking. Tonight I will give you approximately what I used to make 6 chicken tacos.

Side Info: When adding the seasonings I spread out what I am cooking in the pan.

My taco seasoning consists of:
Sea Salt (just enough to dust all lightly)
Seasoned Salt (2-3 turns of the grinder)
Ground Pepper (I use white & black - approximately 4 turns of the grinder)
Ground Cumin (coat all!)
Minced Garlic (2 cloves)
Diced (Sweet) Onions (1/2 onion, full if small)
Ground Cayenne Pepper (lightly dust all)
Chili Powder (coat all!)
Hot Paprika (lightly dust all)
And Water (add once chicken is (almost) cooked, or if pan us drying out)

Sometimes I add Bell/Sweet Peppers to the Chicken/(Ground) Beef/Ground Turkey/Fish and Seasonings for Fajita Style.

Tonight I made Sautéed Vegetables on the side. I used coconut oil to sauté.
The veggies used were: Baby Portabellas, Baby Sweet Peppers, and Sweet Onion. I seasoned them with Minced Garlic, Sea Salt, and Ground Pepper.

We also had Refried Black Beans with Lime Juice.

Instead of using Romaine or Iceberg Lettuce, we used (Living) Butter Lettuce tonight.

For toppings: Grated Cheese, Salsa, Sour Cream, and (Diced) Avocado.

Hope you try this out and enjoy it!

If you try out my seasoning mix please let me know what you think!  :-) Just because our family & friends love it, doesn't mean everyone will - feedback helps me make it even better!  :-)

Until next time,
Live. Laugh. Love. ♡

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PLEASE do not give up!!!

Anger Management

Self Respect