Getting Back to Total Health

Since moving back to the front range of Colorado, I have been attempting to get back to the healthy me from 2 years ago.

Part of this endeavor required me to research vitamins and supplements. The reason is that in combination with needing normal supplementation, I also use vitamins/supplements as treatment for my varying mental & physical conditions. 

After months of research these are the companies I have decided to use:

Juice Plus - Orchard, Garden, and Vineyard Blend
Arbonne - Daily Power Packs, and Vitamin D Spray
ItWorks - Greens
QSciences - Qssentials 

So far I have purchased the Arbonne Power Packs and D Spray, as well as the Juice Plus Trio. 


The reason I chose the companies and products I did was due to a variety of factors:

All natural

Gluten free

Highest % and/or IU values 

Absorbancy

Whole food nutrition

...among other reasons. 


If you are looking to add vitamins/supplements to your diet, or are looking for more effective products, please do not hesitate to contact me - I will hook you up with tons of info AND these amazing companies! :-) 

As well, I will keep doing posts about the things I am doing to achieve (my version of (lol)) Total Health :-) 

Join me in the journey!

Until next time, 
Live. Laugh. Love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PLEASE do not give up!!!

Anger Management

Self Respect