Life just keeps flying by!

Is it really already mid-September?!? Holy cow!!!

With the change of the season my internal balance has been a bit off. I relate it to the likes of a bear getting ready for hibernation; more tired/fatigued, binge eating, and moody lol
Thankful for the changes I have made in my life the last 9 months. Truly do not think my body or mind could cope right now if I had not.
What's going on that I need to cope with?
Well... I had my 1st Art Show :-) the stress leading up to it was crazy to say the least. The actual show had a positive response.. people liked my art = phew ;-)
(You can view my art at Deluxe Tattoo, Steamboat Springs, CO, until the 27th of September. You can also purchase it through Deluxe ;-)


As well I was/am still working full time in the General Contracting Industry, as well as trying to run my business in Summit County; I say try as my temp phone does not like to cooperate with me and is making it pretty difficult to run my biz.
Plus side is my boss and I are working to grow both of our businesses. Makes for an excited Sam ;-)
Most recently we became dealers & installers of Ballew's Aluminum Products in Colorado. They make everything from Insulated Rooms (Sunrooms/Solariums), to Carports & Covered Patios. Goes along nicely with the window (and siding) company we already work with.
...so if you live in Colorado and are looking for quality small business for home remodeling/services, contact me! ;-) :-)

Other things going on: my son.
Fifth grade so far is going well. He seems to enjoy school this year; so far. His behavior, minus the ever developing snarky attitude that comes with pre-teen years, seems to have improved... so far. Overall the 5th grade school year is going better than 4th grade. So far. ;-)
My tactics? Take each day as it comes ;-) Positivity begets Positivity :-) and don't forget, Deep Breaths ;-)


On another note, My Health.
I promised updates, and I do so try to keep my promises :-)
We are on 3 months now of taking the vitamins/supplements my docs want me to take in combo with Juice Plus Trio Capsules.
I still see improvements. Recently the biggest would be my son landed up with a Back to School Bug; it lasted over a week. The last 2 years these bugs have Taken. Me. Down! lol This year? Not until I decided to have a night on the town did it get me (damn partying lowering your immune system for a night lol). Buuut I was only sick for 48 hours!!! And I wasn't even really "sick". I had a sinus infection (stuffed up, nasal drip, headache, fever). So I was still able to work and do my daily life :-) I attribute this to the fact my Trio Whole Food Nutrition Capsules help boost my immune system. Gotta love #Phytonutrients!!! :-D
Only true problem I am having right now deals with my Arthritis. I am working with my Chiropractor on this. Things are coming along nicely :-)

http://sluegger.juiceplus.com/



....I think that is the news here...
I am getting ready to do a blog post with the pics I have taken on my camera in the last little while... you know since I don't have my beloved SG4 anymore to share as I go through life (on Instagram) :-( ;-)

Until next time folks,
Live. Laugh. Love. :-)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PLEASE do not give up!!!

Anger Management

Self Respect