Flu Vaccines

My response to all the posts I have seen lately that are either pro or against vaccines,

"(I don't read this stuff lol) reason I don't get vaccines for my son or myself?
I was raised by a nurse. A nurse who drilled it into my head that our bodies build immunities by being exposed to things. That bugs get stronger the more we vaccinate against them. That we are meant to fight off bugs/germs/the like and that if we don't, that's the order of things."
...but that's just me ;-)

Until next time folks,
Live. Laugh. Love.

Note: my son does get the vaccines required to go to school, but that is all.

Also, we use Whole Food Nutrition (in combination with a very healthy diet), to help our bodies fill the gaps in our diet and health. We use Juice Plus to help boost our immune systems via Phytonutrients and Antioxidants. 

Comments

  1. What an amazing list! I've got a dear friend who's also expecting earlier along the line, but I want her to be prepared as well. Your list is just the perfect gift ideas for her. I'm definitely adding the cooling pads, and maybe a GC for a trip to the spa or masseuse. Hahaha! Thank you so much for sharing! Wishing you all the best!

    Malachi Cates @ Inidian Crest Peds

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PLEASE do not give up!!!

Anger Management

Self Respect