Thankful For You and My Journey

Wholehearted living is a life long journey ♡
A dear friend reminded me last night that he has seen the chapters of my life/my journey of the last 15 years, and with this conversation I was reminded that without the roller coaster that has been my life I wouldn't be the women I am today; no matter whom loves me, accepts me, judges me. The me today is a much wiser & stronger me than the Sam that moved to Breckenridge over 16 years ago. And I am excited to see where this journey continues to take me; even with the dips and backwards steps I know will come along the way.
To all of you,
I have so much love for you all! I hope one day you will all find some self acceptance, love, and respect, and in turn a little more happiness & peace ♡♡♡
Love & Strength To You All!
I am so very thankful for each and every one of you ♡ xoxo
Until next time friends,
Live. Laugh. Love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PLEASE do not give up!!!

Anger Management

Self Respect