Juice Plus+ VS Juicing

Docs and nutritionists will tell you that Juicing is safe, but you should do it in moderation.
When you juice you bring out the sugars, and loose the fiber. All that pulp not in your glass? The thick stuff? That's your fiber.
(http://www.m.webmd.com/diet/features/juicing-health-risks-and-benefits)

☆☆☆ I am by no means saying do not juice. I love to make smoothies ;-) and I drink a glass of juice with my whole food nutrition trio capsules. All I am saying is, it should not be your main form of nutrition. Juice should not be "what you eat" (breakfast/noon/night). A healthy & slim/fit body takes work. It requires balance and a full spectrum of vitamins, nutrients, and minerals. Quick fixes are not permanent. We need to make healthy a habit and make lifelong changes to maintain a healthy body & mind. ☆☆☆

This is why in my opinion (and many professionals opinion as well), Whole Food Nutrition from JP+ is the more effective, and healthier option when compared to Juicing everyday as a means to bridge the gaps in your diet & health.

With Juice Plus+ your body gets pumped full of phytonutrients. You get a full spectrum of fruits and vegetables - including the fiber ;-) Whole Food Nutrition (as Hans & Franz would say), "Pump(s) you up!" :-)  ;-)

Please check out sluegger.juiceplus.com for tons of great information on the company, how you can make healthy a habit, and the products.

Below I am going to share a couple of pics that help you see what I am talking about.

Let me know if you have any questions by commenting on this blog.

To end this post let me say this...

Have a glass of juice a day! Go for it! :-D But make that juice a chaser for your Whole Food Nutrition; Own your health!!! 

Until next time folks,
Live. Laugh. Love.

Can Juicing do all of this for you? 
I think not ;-) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PLEASE do not give up!!!

Anger Management

Self Respect