Some Days Are Harder Than Others.

Right now I am struggling through. Even when I do everything I can to take care of my mental health, my mental illness is stronger some days.
Same goes for my physical health & conditions. Today it's my g.i. system and fibromyalgia flaring.
Between mental & physical, I am wiped!
I could drink energy drinks. I could take the next fad product that supposedly makes me feel better, but honestly, some days are harder than others. And rather than push through, some days you need to listen to your body.
Example: I just laid down for an hour. My body & mind needed it. I could have forced them to push through, but I know in the long run that would make things worse.
Listen. To. Your. Body.
Some days are harder than others. It's normal. It's ok. Don't judge it. You don't have to be Superman or Superwoman all day, every day. And for you to expect that of yourself, or for anyone else to, is unhealthy.
Make healthy a habit. Listen to your body. Take care of your whole body - that includes your brain, and in turn Mental Health.
Or don't lol you do not have to listen to me :-P ;-)

Until next time, 

Live. Laugh. Love. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PLEASE do not give up!!!

Anger Management

Self Respect