A Testimonial about Whole Food Nutrition

A dear friend from high school contacted me one day about Juice Plus+. She told me she had taken it during her pregnancy, that her son had become a picky eater, and asked if I could help her get them started on Whole Food Nutrition (again).

This women is someone I look up to. She is the type of women most of us look at and "wish we could be like her". ;-) When I heard her JP+ success story I just had to share it with the world!

So without further adieu...



 
Lori's Juice Plus+ Story

    So my JP story first began while I was about 6 months pregnant with my son.  It was clear he was going to be huge, as my belly was growing rapidly. I was often tired, and felt like I needed more food but literally didn't have room to fit it. Otherwise it was a pretty smooth sailing pregnancy. I started taking JP and I instantly felt like I wasn't in a fog all day long, I wasn't dragging, and I felt healthier as well which made me feel better about baby being healthier :) Baby came and he was a whopping 9 pounds 1 oz. My OB was so impressed with him for being so "wiggly" for a newborn and after the placenta had birthed she held it up for the delivery room to see and shouted, "have you ever seen one so big" lol -all I could do was laugh. Healthy mom, healthy baby :)
     Cut to toddler years (age 2ish) after your eat anything baby becomes the worst pickiest eater ever! The diet of the young amaze me and there were days I'm not sure how he didn't fall over! lol At any rate, we started Lincoln, my very active son, on the chewables as soon as possible. He loves taking them daily and I truly believe the reason why he's had so few illnesses is because he gets proper nutrition. And I mean not from food! 
     As for me, the older Lincoln got the more I got into martial arts. I train 5 days a week and have competed twice. People are always asking "what do you take" and as far a supplements go, none! Just my vitamins and my JP :) I totally feel if I miss or forget to take them just once. Especially during cold and flu season. I know it keeps illnesses at bay and I don't get hit nearly as hard and seem to recover fairly quickly. Thanks JP for filling in our nutrient gaps and for keeping us healthy! 

Lori
 

 
Is that not awesome?!?
If you would like to know about Whole Food Nutrition please check out the blog posts I have done on the subject, as well as my website: sluegger.juiceplus.com 
 
Until next time folks,
Live. Laugh. Love.
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PLEASE do not give up!!!

Anger Management

Self Respect