Easy, Delish Veggie Soup

Hello there :-D

I picked up some great organic squash at Costco and just had to use them in a soup!
Per my norm I only have approximate measurements :-P but if you are like me, you do not usually follow recipes to a tee. Sop fun to add your own twists and to season to taste :-D

Anyhooooo here we go,

1 Yellow Squash
1 Green Squash
1 Red Pepper
1 Red Onion (do not remove seed & skin)
2 Handfuls of Baby Carrots
1 Can Diced Tomatoes
1 Can Tomato Sauce
3/4 Container of Vegetable Broth
1 TBSP Minced Garlic
2 Palms of Thyme (Palm = I use the palm of my hand as a measurement tool ;-) )
2 Palms of Rosemary
2 Palms of Oregano
2 Palms of Hot Paprika
2 Palms of Pink Salt
2 Palms of Ground Pepper
Pinch of Sugar

Put all whole Veggies into food processor. I did not puree mine - almost, but not pureed. Some chunk left ;-)
Put all into a big pot and bring to boil. Stir. And bring down to a simmer until veggies cooked, stirring occasionally.
Serve with Rice, Noodles, or Fresh Bread.
Enjoy! :-)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PLEASE do not give up!!!

Anger Management

Self Respect