Italian Sausage & Potato Bake

Hello!
We had some Italian Sausage we needed to use, but I didn't feel like a traditional Italian dish. I know, I know - what is wrong with me lol

Anyways, here is the original recipe and then my variation.
Hope you enjoy!

Sausage & Potato Bake


Ok here is my variation :-)
(I was using whatever needed to be used up haha)

Same Ingredients, but slight variations and additions...
V = Variation 
A = Addition
V : 1 package Italian Sausage - sliced
V : 1 Russet Potato - cubed 
A : 1 Sweet - cubed 
A : 1 Onion - sliced 
A : Baby Carrots - sliced
A : Cauliflower - sliced
A : Green Pepper - largely diced
A : Thyme
A : Crushed Red Pepper
A : Vegetable Broth - approximately 1/4 - 1/2 cup 
(Rest of Ingredients are the same as Carrie's Experimental Kitchen Recipe.)

Mixed
Put all in Baking Dish and Cover
Baked at 450 degrees until potatoes & sausage are cooked through (approximately 1 hour), removing cover for last ten minutes to roast dish
Serve & Enjoy :-D



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PLEASE do not give up!!!

Anger Management

Self Respect