"Mason Jar" Gift

Things are tight financially for us, but I wanted to try and send my son with gifts for his paternal family for their Christmas together.

Thankfully I had some Ava Anderson Non Toxic Products, a few random product samples from Whole Foods, school pictures of my son, ingredients to make salt dough ornaments, among other items.

For his Grams & Pop Pop - School picture, a star salt dough ornament we made and my son painted, and an Ava Anderson Non Toxic Lavender Candle.

For his Sister - fun print nail file, pink bath poof, and Ava Anderson Non Toxic Candy Cane Body Scrub.

For his Dad & Step Mom - School picture, star salt dough ornament my son painted, a salt dough hand print, and a "Mason Jar Gift" we made.
Inside the gift jar we put: bamboo comb, loofa, foot cream, lotion, facial toner, face lotion, and coupons we printed.

We used a glass jar I had already cleaned out and off. I used scrap paper and spray adhesive for the lid, and then 2 stickers for decoration. 

A little ribbon tied into a bow and Voila! 

Until next time,
Live. Laugh. Love. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PLEASE do not give up!!!

Anger Management

Self Respect