avaBABY Diaper Cream Testimonial

My Oma gave my cousins Ava Anderson Non Toxic Products as gifts. One of those products was the Ava Anderson Non Toxic Diaper Cream.
My cousins wife messaged me a few days ago asking if I knew of anything that would take care of a skin sensitivity/rash around the mouth from salivia/snot (for their 1+ year old son).
I recommended she use the diaper cream she received from my Oma.
Yesterday I messaged my cousins wife to check in and see if the diaper cream helped.
Her answer, "Yes, Thank you! It helped a lot!"
One more testimonial towards the efficacy of avaBABY Diaper Cream. :-D
Until next time,
Live. Laugh. Love.
 
Live in Summit County, Colorado, and looking for Child Care Providers that use (Ava Anderson) Non Toxic Products? The team at the sam-e boutique are your babysitters
 

For more Ava Anderson Non Toxic Product Testimonials/Reviews check out the AANT Blog :-) 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PLEASE do not give up!!!

Anger Management

Self Respect