Soy Sugar Snap Peas

Hello! :-) I shared a pic on Instagram today (below) and told followers I would share the recipe for the peas pictured here on the blog, so shall we share? ;-)
Okeechobee,
I don't measure with this. Eyeball it.
What you need:
Sugar Snap Peas
Onion - large slices/chunks
Minced Garlic
Sesame Oil
Soy Sauce
Pepper
Kosher Salt
Heat sesame oil in a pan.
Add minced garlic.
Add onion.
Cook until onion soft.
Add pepper and salt.
Add snap peas.
Heat until peas swear and add soy sauce.
Cook until peas are desired tenderness. I like them heated but still a little crunchy.
Serve and enjoy!
I had mine with leftover meatloaf that was pan seared and topped with sharp cheddar = nom nom nom ;-)
Until next time,
Live. Laugh. Love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PLEASE do not give up!!!

Anger Management

Self Respect