"I should love myself"

"...by being free, I can see that constantly trying to fix this is the thing that’s been killing me slowly. And I don’t want to do it any more and I don’t want to fix us anymore. Maybe instead of loving you so hard I should be myself for a while. I should love me..."
Callie Torres, Grey's Anatomy

I know it seems cheesey, but damn that show has a lot of great quotes to help one in many aspects of life & love. Feel like every time I watch all the seasons again I find more nuggets of TV life advice ;-) :-)

But on a more serious note, this really hit home for me and what I have gone through this last year. And more importantly, recently.

Until next time,
Live. Laugh. Love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PLEASE do not give up!!!

Anger Management

Self Respect