I Am Me, no apologies

There are a lot of images going around the Internet like this and for me (almost) all of them hit home. All of them remind me of myself. All of them are things I want to say to the world also.
Self Acceptance, Love and Respect are a daily process, but I am me. I change because I grow, but you can not change me to your mold, and over the years I have learned to not try to change myself to fit the mold. 
Always remember that not one of us are perfect. Revel in your gifts AND imperfections; They are both integral parts of ourselves. Don't listen to the people who judge you for your imperfections. (I know, easier said than done.) Rather accept those people for the unhappy, judgmental beings they are and don't allow their words to hurt/upset/anger you. Allow yourself to move past those emotions and feelings. Allow yourself some peace and happiness. ♡
Until next time, 
Live. Laugh. Love. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PLEASE do not give up!!!

Anger Management

Self Respect