CJ's Salsa

I have shared a few Meals on my Instagram that used my boyfriends most recent batch of Salsa, so today I am (finally) sharing the recipe. (Life has been pretty crazy here, apologies I am just now getting this recipe up.)

Ok, here we go:

2 Cups Fire Roasted Tomatoes (strained)
(We also used some fresh tomatoes)
2 Jalapeno
1 Habanero Pepper
1 Red Pepper
1 Green Pepper
1/2 Large Onion
1/2 bunch of Cilantro
1/2 - 1 (whole) Garlic (Do you like Garlic? Use more.)
4 Limes, Juiced
3 TBSP Salt
1 TBSP Ground Black Pepper
2 TBSP Celery Salt
4 TBSP Celery Flakes
Dash of Sugar

Put all into food processor and dice

I pulled a portion and added Mango Juice to it = yum!

* We use all Organic Ingredients *

This is a recipe we are still "perfecting". We would love any & all suggestions!

Until next time,
Live. Laugh. Love.
And enjoy your Salsa!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PLEASE do not give up!!!

Anger Management

Self Respect