Egg Drop Salsa-Soup

Yep, Egg Drop Salsa-Soup.
I promised I would share this recipe on my Instagram account, and finally have a moment to do so.

How and Why?
I used our Salsa and made a soup for my son the other day when he was sick. And if I do say so myself, it was yummy!

Here is the recipe:

(I made enough for a 4 people)

1 Cup Salsa
1/2 of a Large Container Broth/Stock
4 Small Sweet Pepper, cut into slivers
Handful Greens : we used Spinach, Chard, Baby Kale
1 TSP Minced Garlic
1 TSP Minced Ginger
Salt, Pepper, Paprika to taste
(Honey)
Fresh (Purple) Basil Leaves
2 Eggs - drop in once soup almost done so yolk is not over cooked

Cook all ingredients in pot/sauce pan.
Serve & Enjoy!

Until next time,
Live. Laugh. Love.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PLEASE do not give up!!!

Anger Management

Self Respect