As A Women I Can't Keep Quiet

Michelle Obama put it better than I ever could. If you have not seen her speech, please take the time to watch this:

https://youtu.be/r7e3QKKOp50

Ignore the campaigning for Hillary and listen to everything else. If you do not feel this speech in your heart, if it does not tug at your emotions, if it does not make you think, in my small opinion, I am scared for us.

In regards to Trump:
People who say there is no evidence of Trump sexually harassing, and/or assaulting women;
 I have no evidence of any of the trauma that has happened to me. Should I not be believed?
People with the above thought process are why abuse victims don't come forward, and why victims live in/with shame for the rest of their lives, and sadly for some (like myself), the shame is the least of the post-trauma health problems. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PLEASE do not give up!!!

Anger Management

Self Respect