Wall Art

I thought I would share a project I worked on January - February of this year.
During those months I was struggling with Depression. Generally, it is hard for me to be artistic when on the downside... so it helped to force myself to do some work on this (a little bit at a time), during that Depression. It helped focus & distract  my mind. It made me feel productive, and like I was accomplishing something. And I think it helped me work through my Depression.
(I was also meditating, journaling, going to therapy, peer support - among other 'things' that help one cope with Mental Illness.)
The below photos show the piece from beginning to end.

This tree represents Growth (for me). 
What image(s) represent Self Growth to you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PLEASE do not give up!!!

Anger Management

Self Respect